IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила. Прочитать и запомнить.

Пункт 1. Правильное оформление публикации:
1.1. Название темы = название группы (сборника) или имя и фамилия исполнителя. Ничего другого в названии темы быть не должно!
1.2. Непосредственно в сообщении обязательно указывать: название группы, название альбома, год выпуска, список композиций (треклист). Желательны обложки альбома.
1.3. Битрейт выкладываемой музыки должен быть от 192 kbps и выше.
1.4. Ссылка должна быть скрыта с помощью тега HIDE (в редакторе это иконка с замочком).

Пункт 2. Запрещается:
2.1. Создавать новые темы, если для этой группы тема уже была кем-то создана до вас. Пользуйтесь поиском!
2.2. Неправильное оформление публикации. Такие публикации будут удаляться в корзину, где вы сможете узнать, в чем причина отказа в публикации.
2.3. Неуважительные высказывания по отношению к другим посетителям, а также мат в любой форме.
2.4. Ссылки, содержащие названия других сайтов в тексте ссылки, пароле, а также прямые ссылки на другие сайты, за исключением чисто информационных.
2.5. Реклама в любом виде.
2.6. Трансляция картинок с других сайтов, не предназначенных для их хранения, а также с imageshack.us.
2.7. Вопросы по поиску музыки в непредназначенной для этого теме.

Злостные нарушители правил будут наказаны на усмотрение модераторов вплоть до бана.

За сохранность ссылок, доступность файлообменных сетей, а также достоверность выкладываемых материалов администрация ответственности не несет. Все эти и аналогичные вопросы решаются в частном порядке с авторами публикаций. Во избежание засорения тем и увеличения нагрузки на сервер крайне приветствуется вместо создания благодарственных постов, использовать кнопку "спасибо".

Rapidshare.com, ifolder.ru, depositfiles.com и прочие обменники. Обсуждения и советы

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему
> Mighty Sam Mcclain, Blues
tednewman
сообщение 5.11.2007, 17:08
Сообщение #1

Студент

Спасибо сказали: 47 раз(а)

Mighty Sam McClain - Blues For The Soul (2000)

About the Album:
All those young up-and-comers who think they know how to sing R&B and soul should really get themselves a dose of Mighty Sam McClain. The man waited years to record any albums (though there were a few singles in the 1960s), but it's been worth the wait. Blues for the Soul is McClain's first for Telarc Records, and it's a near-perfect debut. The slower, lazier songs are ideal for the heat of summer, but one could just as easily imagine listening to McClain in a dark, smoky nightclub in November. His voice is strong, but so smooth that at first you don't notice, and his backing band knows exactly how to support him; they're tight and on the money, but never overwhelming. McClain's perspective is quirky, yet mature, as exemplified by "Jesus Got the Blues" and "Sweet Lady" (in the latter, he sings the praises of smart women--recognizing that beauty's a transient thing, but brains last a lifetime). While there's no doubt he's passionate about his music, McClain's solid record is all the more appealing for its unassuming presentation. --Genevieve Williams

(IMG:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BN8Y063FL._AA240_.jpg)

Track List:
1. All We Need Is Love
2. Dark Side Of The Street
3. Love One Another
4. Going Back To New Orleans
5. No One Can Take Your Place
6. Jesus Got The Blues
7. Sweet Lady
8. Battlefield Of Love
9. Mighty's Prayer
10. Sing Me Some Blues
11. Can't Stand It
12. Not I

Для просмотра этого блока необходима регистрация

Bitrate: @ CBR 320

Mighty Sam McClain - Sweet Dreams (2001)

About the Album:
On his second release for Telarc International, Mighty Sam McClain delivers a powerful testament to his enduring faith: in himself, in his music, and in God. Sweet Dreams is in many ways a musical scrapbook, filled with snapshots of a man whose career has seen its share of ups and downs, and the wide range of his experiences and emotions are well documented on this recording. The Mighty One is a "soul" singer in the original sense of the term, drawing from deep down to produce one of the most recognized and beloved voices on the blues scene today.
Sam unveiled a slew of new and equally inspired songs that showcase his powerful vocal style. Backed by The Mighty Horns, McClain updates the Muscle Shoals sound with a fury that has earned him international recognition over the past decade.
Sweet Dreams is a personal triumph for Mighty Sam McClain and brings his career full circle from his early success in the 60’s to the enormous reputation he has gained in recent years. As Sam says in one of the songs, "I’m living in my dreams, as thankful as a man can be."

(IMG:http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/dre700/e740/e74012e1ybz.jpg)

Track List:
1. Here I Come Again
2. Sweet Dreams
3. Standing in the Wings
4. Learn How to Love You Again
5. Fool for the Blues
6. Living in My Dreams
7. Nothing but a Feeling
8. Respect Yourself
9. This One is for My Baby
10. I Love Hard
11. Where Would I Be?